OUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To provide innovative and interdisciplinary training in molecular medicine within the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS) Graduate Program.
- To provide research opportunities at the interface of biochemistry, cell and molecular biology in the areas of cancer biology, pharmacology, infectious disease, and neuroscience.
- To promote scientific career development, proficiency in scientific communication, and responsible conduct of research.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Our application deadline is December 1.
- The application form is online through the Graduate School at Cornell.
- Select Field of Pharmacology as your preferred graduate program.
- For more information contact Arla Hourigan, BBS Program Administrator.
- The research interests of the Molecular Medicine faculty can be found here.
- Molecular Medicine is an integral part of the larger Life Science community at Cornell, which includes the Graduate Programs in Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology (BMCB), Biophysics, and Genetics, Genomics and Development (GG&D).