OUR OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To provide training in the priciples of modern pharmacology and how basic research can be applied to clinically relevant problems and development of new therapies.
- To provide a community of faculty trainers that encourages and facilitates thesis research that addresses important biological problems and that is innovative and interdisciplinary
- To provide training in scientific communication.
- To promote scientific career development.
- To provide training in the responsible conduct of research.
HOW TO APPLY: