- Dr. Rodney Dietert will have a book launch event at Buffalo Street Books on July 14th at 5:30-6:30PM <more>
- Dr. David Russell will be one of the presenters in the upcoming webinar on May 6th at Cell Press <more>
- Dr. Lu Huang and Dr. Judith Appleton discuss their latest paper on the interactions between worms and the immune system <more>
- Russell Lab has several winners in the Pawprint Photo contest <more>
- Dr. Cynthia Leifer was awarded the Dolph O. Adams Award <more>
The Department of Microbiology and Immunology comprises an interactive faculty engaged in research in infectious disease and host immune response. We study a range of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria and parasites, and other insults such as toxins. Our immunology interests stretch from understanding immune protection to vaccine development. Consequently our faculty members are associated with many Graduate Fields. To meet our faculty, come join us at our TGIF, held every Friday afternoon on the 5th floor of VMC!