Standard Referral Procedures & Information
- Contact the hospital via the referring DVM hotline 607-253-3003 (Companion Animal Hospital) or 607-253-3100 (Equine and Nemo Farm Animal Hospitals).
- Complete the appropriate referral data form.
- Please provide your client with:
- A copy of the medical record
- Any relevant diagnostic images
- Current proof of Rabies vaccination status (Companion Animal), or Coggins (Equine)
- For your convenience you can find informational and registration forms
for your clients here.
- Please inform your clients that a deposit equal to one-half of the high end
of the estimated cost will be required if the patient is hospitalized.
The balance of the bill must be paid in full when the patient is discharged.
Information on referring feline patients for Radioiodine Treatment of Hyperthyroidism can be found here.